Back to Zopa Blog
- Why we’re building a bank
- Three ways Zopa is staying disruptive
- Zopa at The Hacker Games
- Declaring your Zopa earnings to HMRC
- Happy 1st birthday Plus!
- Understanding your Zopa investment portfolio
- Zopa wins Top Consumer Lending Platform at LendIt awards
- Advice and inspiration from women at Zopa
- The story behind Zopa's new logo
- Record loan volumes and more to come
- Zopa passes £2 billion lending milestone, but our journey's on...
- Zopa wins Personal Loan Provider of the Year for the fourth ye...
- Building a rule system in Ruby to evaluate loan applications
- Paths to programming - meet Kate and Tom
- Zopa rates - an introduction
- Queue management, explained
- Read all about it! Zopa in the news in 2016
- Zopa's 2016 - a recap
- Loan fears keeping you up at night? Who you gonna call…
- Are you making this UX Research mistake?
- P2P news round-up – what was said in October 2016
- Make interest rates more interesting! Join a 24h Hackathon at ...
- Update to our lending rates
- The birth of Predictor
- U-turn? Adair Turner gives positive assessment of P2P industry
- Zopa’s co-founder Giles Andrews named in The Digital Banking C...
- Why you may need to redesign your company structure
- Wandering in Wales – the winner of the Zopa Road Trip competition
- September 2016 round-up – a milestone month for Zopa
- The tech behind Zopa – how we’re building the future of finance
- Zopa and Airbnb team up to unlock the rental potential of UK h...
- Zopa rates - from borrower APRs to lender returns
- What synchronised swimming and credit scores have in common
- Mythbusting Safeguard
- Highlights of Zopa returns since 2012
- 6 things you need to know about synchronised swimming
- Zopa since 2012 – a brief history
- From bumper plates to knurling – 7 key terms you need to know ...
- 6 things weightlifting can teach us about debt consolidation
- Four month update on our new lending products
- P2P news round-up - July 2016
- Zopa and the UK exit from the European Union
- Loans vs credit cards - what’s the best way to get debt-free?
- Soft searches and your credit file
- Applying for a loan? Look out for these 5 hidden pitfalls
- A what ISA?
- Zopa meets lender Alison from London
- Zopa named ‘Most Trusted Loan Provider’ for the seventh year i...
- Zopa is named Moneyfacts Personal Loan Provider of the Year 2016
- Britain is a nation of home improvers… with Zopa becoming the ...
- The Zopa ISA – an update
- The annual Zopa customer get-together
- P2P news round-up - May 2016
- An update on Classic and Plus rates
- How to find the right loan for you
- Credit scores explained
- Zopa loans... for phones!
- Much more than a temporary phenomenon
- Data Security and the Weekly Update
- How you can save money if your car is on finance
- What is an APR?
- Thinking of getting a loan? Here are the 6 questions you need ...
- How to plan your wedding finances
- Service update - the "Settled" state
- Is a debt consolidation loan right for you?
- Your P2P news round-up for April 2016
- How to make sure you retire before you’re 90
- What you need to know about challenger banks
- Zopa’s co-founder named Fintech Leader of the Year
- Recycling your money into Access and Plus
- Zopa meets lender Simon
- Millennials, money and misconceptions
- Who are WASPI and what are they campaigning for?
- The Personal Savings Allowance explained
- Buying a second hand car - what you need to consider
- P2P lending news – March round-up
- Zopa ISA Status Update
- Fintech trends explained
- The new pension system explained
- Benefit from tax-free lending at Zopa
- Four steps to cleaning up your credit score
- Five ways to put a spring back into your finances
- Zopa's new lender products are live!
- Five ways the 2016 Budget will affect your personal finances
- Make the most of your tax-free allowances
- The road to three new lender products
- Introducing Zopa’s risk markets
- What does Zopa Classic mean for me?
- Osborne puts the brakes on pension reform
- Zopa meets borrower Richard from South Wales
- More details on our new lender products
- Should you have a pre-budget action plan for your pension?
- P2P industry news – what went on in February
- Guest post: The benefits that benchmarking can bring to the gr...
- What we know so far about the 2016 budget
- Four things millennials can to do to maximise their hard-earne...
- What’s happening in the Alternative Finance sector?
- Introducing our new lender products
- How to grow a home deposit in line with house prices
- What matters most?
- Launching new markets to individual lenders
- Stock market turbulence and pension freedoms
- Guest post: Making the Zopa lending videos
- Good news about upcoming tax changes for defaults
- Coming soon - Zopa’s Innovative Finance ISA
- Is the golden age of buy-to-let investments over?
- Pension freedoms: what are over-55s doing with their lump sum?
- Zopa wins the MoneySuperMarket Best Personal Loan Provider 201...
- VIDEO: Watch Ken's Zopa billion moment come true
- When will you celebrate a debt-free birthday?
- Record growth for peer-to-peer lending in 2015
- The Personal Savings Allowance and what it means for P2P lenders
- Zopa wins Personal Loan Provider of the Year at the Consumer M...
- Is pensions savings tax relief about to change?
- Service update - the 'hardship' status
- What does 2016 hold for peer-to-peer lending?
- Tips for managing the January credit card bills
- New Year, new My Zopa for Lenders
- Financial resolutions to see off Blue Monday
- StepChange's Debt Awareness Week and why it's important
- Understanding concerns about the new state pension system
- Shocks and shares - a shaky start to 2016 for global stock mar...
- Zopa’s 2015 – a record-breaking year
- Zopa’s 2015 - infographic
- Read all about it - Zopa in the news in 2015
- Zopa meets lender Anne from Kent
- Zopa Christmas opening hours
- Annuity sales – the latest development in pension reform
- Inflation, interest rates and oil prices - a round-up
- How to keep Christmas costs under control, with some help from...
- May the Force (of compound interest) be with you
- Understanding your debt
- Help-to-buy – more about the newly launched ISA
- Research report - Pension Pots and How to Survive Them
- Britain’s grandparents take on more parental responsibility
- Two more awards for Zopa!
- What the Autumn Statement means for your finances
- Updated Interest Figures
- Updates to risk performance reporting
- Changes to the State pension - how could it affect you?
- Why it pays to start P2P lending sooner rather than later
- Make the leap from borrower to lender - turn your finances aro...
- Joint financial decision-making now the norm for UK couples
- Zopa meets lender Alan from Yorkshire
- Zopa makes it another double!
- The rise of the robo-advisers
- Interest rates on loans remain at record lows
- Pension freedoms and peer-to-peer lending
- The online services giving consumers more control over their f...
- Why you should make a will this November
- LendIt 2015 - a recap
- Building on 2015 and why 2016 will be even bigger and better
- P2P under the microscope
- Zopa founder Giles Andrews discusses the risks and rewards of ...
- Peer-to-peer finance to be more transparent than ever, as P2PF...
- Building a nest egg for your children
- The return of deflation - how will it affect UK consumers?
- Zopa wins a Lovie Award for its website
- Zopa meets lender Mick from West Bromwich
- The government's new state pension top-up scheme - is it worth...
- Hey big spenders! Are Britain’s baby boomers too generous for ...
- Counting down to the Innovative Finance ISA
- And the winners of our Zopa Billionaire Moment competition are…
- Using P2P lending to take a monthly income
- Interest rates - will they ever rise?
- Zopa meets lender Kim from Surrey
- First-time buyers – how to build a house deposit
- Using the sharing economy to make money from the Rugby World Cup
- Credit experts say P2P is a big threat to traditional banking
- The pros and cons of putting your pension into buy-to-let prop...
- How to sell your home through online agents
- Back to Uni - how the sharing economy can help your finances
- Zopathon 2015 - watch the highlights of Zopa's hackathon
- Stock market volatility – how do P2P investments compare?
- From leftovers to Lego - seven surprising things you can share...
- Zopa meets Rob Hailstone, borrower of the billionth pound
- Zopa in the news
- Zopa research finds over-55s could drive economic recovery
- £1 billion lent - what does it mean for Zopa and the wider ind...
- Behind Zopa’s first billion
- Zopa reaches £1 billion lent out
- Seven tips for being a successful sharing economy landlord
- Interest rates held on the Bank of England's first Super Thursday
- Using peer-to-peer lending to build your house deposit
- Zopa lends £52m in July - A NEW UK RECORD
- Pension liberation fraud – what to look out for
- Zopa meets lender Bob from Nottingham
- UK peer-to-peer loans hit £3.15 billion (and counting)
- The role of trust in the sharing economy
- The impact of the summer budget on your family finances
- Get your eyebolds trained on this! A behind-the-scenes look at...
- How peer-to-peer lending can supplement your pension income
- The peer-to-peer ISA - everything we know so far
- Peer-to-peer ISAs get the go-ahead – government announces the ...
- Definitions, disruption and trust - Rachel Botsman discusses t...
- Zopa meets lender Chris from Edinburgh
- What the Greek financial crisis means for UK consumers
- Zopa’s CEO included in the FinTech 40
- Apple Pay launches in the UK
- Zopa's CEO discusses P2P on BBC's Today Programme
- Five sharing-economy services to drive up your income
- Unicorns and roundabouts - London’s thriving tech sector
- Guest post - 4 reasons why personal loans are lower risk than ...
- Zopa meets lender Emily from Berkshire
- RBS payments issue – June 2015
- AirBnB or Onefinestay? Using the sharing economy to book your ...
- Consumers name Zopa ‘Most Trusted Loan Provider’ for the 6th y...
- Zopa’s arrears management process explained
- Zopa named a London Tech Hero
- Risk Reward - How to boost your returns through P2P lending
- Changes to the S market
- Peer-to-peer lending isn’t shadow banking - it’s now more tran...
- How P2P lending can help boost your pension
- Zopa named Best Personal Loan Provider by Moneyfacts
- Holiday and travel money - where to get the best deal?
- Zopa meets lender Marcus
- Zopa announces partnership with Metro Bank
- Bloomberg article explores global P2P growth
- Yes minister - Consumer champion Ros Altmann named pensions mi...
- P2P platform comparisons - AltFi Data
- Zopa partners with Uber to help drivers own their cars
- P2PFA members lend over £450m in Q1 2015
- The fintech revolution is well under way
- The sharing economy generation
- Will deflation have an impact on the general election?
- Bringing great rates and better loans into secured auto-lending
- Why the electoral roll is important for your credit score
- Bringing great rates and better loans to more UK borrowers
- How to spring clean your finances
- Zopa meets Create My Case owner Daniel - Video
- How April's tax changes affect you
- Zopa meets lender Vicky from Manchester
- Don't let tax be taxing
- Pension freedoms - Changes to annuities
- Zopa 10 year party video
- Budget 2015 - Bad debt relief & tax free lending
- Treasury confirms tax free peer-to-peer lending from April 2016
- 2015 Budget overview
- Annual Lender Fee to be replaced with Loan Servicing Fee after...
- Budget 2015 - More pension freedoms on the horizon
- Video - 2005 A Zopa Odyssey
- Zopa returns from 2005 to 2015
- Lends Reunited video
- Zopa 10 years on - Interview with Giles
- Infographic - 10 years of P2P lending in numbers
- Happy 10th birthday Zopa - A decade of P2P lending
- P2P ISA - Public support for LISA
- DIY season Why finding a trusted tradesperson is so important
- Updates to the weekly lender and dashboard
- UK P2P returns index launches as Zopa opens up its loan book f...
- How to stop driving-up costs with your car
- How can P2P unleash real capitalism?
- Are we set for deflation across the nation?
- Finances and fiancées
- UK pension changes - beyond the annuity
- FCA warns over P2P and crowdfunding promotions
- P2P lending 101 - What are the risks
- Sharing economy - what about the tax?
- Zopa goes with the Flow – Launch update
- Zopa does the double – Moneyfacts Awards 2015
- Cashtags – January social media moans
- It’s business time – how P2P could help grow your business
- Why your credit score matters
- How the sharing economy can boost your earning power
- Will interest rates rise in 2015?
- Sharing economy trends for 2015
- Lending update – Rate Promise
- Bigger than Belfast!
- Giles on Zopa
- Let's Start A Bank
- 'In Banking, Biggest is Best'?
- Zopa's Jargon Buster - Secured and Unsecured Loans
- Restart your country for the changes to be applied
- News from Zopa Italy
- Our first successful PRIME lister - find out more
- Zopa's Jargon Buster: AER
- Zopa and Good Energy
- Watch it live!
- Us Now on More4
- Want an interest free loan?
- Zopa's Jargon Buster
- Things to make and do
- Now you see us...
- Blogging Zopa from afar
- Don't have nightmares...
- The slightly new Zopa homepage
- Reports are coming in...
- Step forward...Karmarama!
- Flickr photos
- An intro to Zopa and credit scoring
- Shiny new things...
- Guinea pigs wanted
- Change is coming...change is good
- Wonderous Worldly Web
- Communications error...
- More Zopa propaganda!