Take the Zopa 100 days challenge and see if you could improve your Borrowing Power rating.
We’ve joined forces with personal finance whizz @mamafurfur (Jen Kempson) and launched our 100 days challenge!
By following the personalised actions you see in your Zopa app, you could improve your credit health and be eligible for a cheaper Zopa loan. And, as part of the 100 days challenge you could be in with a chance of meeting Jen herself!
In order for you to take part, you’ll need to carefully read the T’s and C’s below and make sure you agree to them. Once you’ve read them, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with screen grab of your current Borrowing Power rating to confirm it’s at 5 or below, along with confirmation that you’ve read the T’s and C’s, and one of the team will be in touch.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions set out your obligations and those of Zopa Bank Limited (the “Promoter”) if you enter the Zopa 100 Day Challenge (the “Challenge”). These terms apply alongside the Zopa Privacy Notice and Zopa Principles that you agree to when obtaining your Borrowing Power rating (“Rating”) through the Zopa mobile app (the “App”).
1.ELIGIBILITY: The Challenge is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), who are at least twenty (20) years of age and have obtained a Rating of 6 or less through the App. Employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies as well as immediate family members of such employees are not eligible to enter the Challenge. Any entries attempted through the use of agencies, robotics, automation, programmed or similar methods will not be accepted. The Challenge is free to enter, and you will not be required to apply for a credit product provided by the Promoter.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter your interest in participating in the Challenge, please email your name, telephone number and a screen shot of your Rating obtained through the App (“Entry Information”) to the Promoter to email@example.com. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or incorrect will be rejected.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: You will be able to enter the Challenge from 10 December 2019 to 23:59 on 17 January 2020, following which the Promoter will select two entrants to take part in the Challenge (the “Winning Volunteers”). The Promoter reserves the right to reduce or extend the Entry Period at its absolute discretion.
4. USE OF YOUR ENTRY INFORMATION: Your Entry Information will be used by both the Promoter and OneFifty Digital Limited (the “Agency”) to confirm if your entry has been successful and if required to schedule an interview to discuss your potential selection as a Winning Volunteer.
5. CHALLENGE PERIOD: The Challenge will run until 9 May 2020.
6. VOLUNTEER COMMITMENTS: If Selected as a Winning Volunteer, you agree to:
- Meet with Jennifer Kempson (“Jen”) in a UK city of the Promoter’s choosing – in
- 2020 to discuss the Challenge.
- Record a minimum of three videos – detailing your experiences during the Challenge in accordance with guidelines that the Promoter will provide and you will ensure the videos do not contain any offensive, malicious, pornographic, obscene, criminal or defamatory content.
- The Promoter and the Agency storing, processing and sharing information you’ve provided on social media and in – this includes your name, age, town of residence, Entry Information, video recordings, likeness and other any other information you may have provided to assist with the promotion of the Challenge.
7. WINNING VOLUNTEER AWARDS: If Selected as a Winning Volunteer, the Promoter will provide you with:
- a 4k video camera – to make your video recordings during the Challenge, this is yours to keep.
- Standard class travel for two, hotel accommodation (including breakfast) and dinner for two (up to £75 in value) – at a UK city of the Promoter’s choosing in 2020. These will be booked by the Promoter in advance and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- £250 on completion of the challenge – in accordance with these terms and the guidelines to be provided by Zopa for your video recordings.
Any award is contingent upon fulfilling the requirements set out in these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse an award to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
8. WINNING VOLUNTEER PUBLICITY: The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surnames and counties of the Winning Volunteers to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org within one month after the closing date.
If you object to your surname and/or county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter via the details above. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
The Promoter and Agency will monitor social media coverage of the Challenge for negative posts that could have a detrimental impact on a Winning Volunteer and where the Promoter considers it appropriate posts will be deleted.
9. NO FINANCIAL ADVICE IS BEING OFFERED: During the Challenge any guidance or recommendations provided by Jen is not in a capacity as a financial adviser, and accordingly such guidance or recommendations shall not constitute financial advice.
10. REVISION, POSTPONEMENT AND CANCELLATION: The Promoter reserves the absolute right to revise these terms and conditions and to postpone or cancel the challenge.
11. LIABILITY: The Promoter will not be liable to you or any third party for any general, incidental, consequential, indirect, direct or special loss arising out of your entry and participation in the Challenge. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of the Promoter for (a) death or personal injury caused by the Promoter, its affiliates, contractors or Agency’s negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for the Promoter to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability.
12. DISPUTES: These terms and conditions and any disputes or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by English law and entrants to the Challenge submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
13. ENDORSEMENTS: This Challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or YouTube. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or YouTube. Entrants agree that Facebook and YouTube shall have no liability in respect of this draw.
14. THE PROMOTER: Zopa Bank Limited, with company number 10627575 whose registered office is at 1st Floor, Cottons Centre, Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QG.
15. THE AGENCY: OneFifty Digital Limited, with company number 09845992 whose registered office is at 2 Eastbourne Terrace, Paddington, London, England, W2 6LG.
16. PRIVACY NOTICE: For further details please see our online Privacy Notice https://www.zopa.com/privacy-notice. Personal data supplied during the course of the Challenge will only be processed as set out in our Privacy Notice. Please contact the Brand and Comms department at Zopa for any further information.
Zopa Bank Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, and entered on the Financial Services Register (800542). Zopa Bank Limited (10627575) is incorporated in England & Wales with a registered office at: 1st Floor, Cottons Centre, Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QG.
© Zopa Bank Limited 2019 All rights reserved. ‘Zopa’ is a trademark of Zopa Bank Limited